Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Earthy Brown Fall Makeup Tutorial

Hi, All...

Today, I come back with another tutorial. Since I have Inez Eyeshadow Pallet, I just can stop to not playing with it. Hehehe...

I know that fall season already passed and it already winter, but I too busy to edit all the picts and upload them in time. It's easy tutorial hope you try and enjoy it.



1 -2. Prime your eye lid, here I using Very Me Concealer from Oriflame. Spread the concealer and don't forget to highlight under brow bone too and blend well.



3 - 4. I always using transition color for every look and here I took my Sleek Eyeshadow Pallet - Oh So Special and dab "The Mail" shade to all over my lid.

5 - 6 -7. After that, moving to my Inez Pallet, and here I using "Raw Chestnut" shade and apply it in both corner of my eyes and let the center to be empty. Blend well using blended brush.



8-9-10. Take "Cognac" shade from the same pallet and dab in the center or your eyelid and lightly blend but not too much, keep the center of lid as a main focus with that shadow.

11 - 12. Back to the "Raw Chestnut" shade, using pointed brush, take the shade into under your waterline and blend it upward.

13 - 14. Take "Gateau" shade and put it on corner of eyes as highlight.

15. Finished all the eyeshadow and now move to eyeliner. Line your eyes, here I using Maybelline Hypersharp Black both for up and bottom line. Try to follow the natural eyeline without using cat liner.



16. Using the natural fake lashes to pop up your eyes.

17 - 18. Contour my face with Wardah Face Contour Kit. Not too much just only to define my face.

19. Make a blush from my Viva Eyeshadow Cream in "Merah" shade, only using my finger and blend it out.



20. Today, I decide to using Nude Lipstick from Wardah Lip Pallete Chocoaholic Shade mixing with Exc 41 and Exc 49 to get the color and finish.



Hope you enjoy all this tutorial and stay fabulous. 



Regards and Love,
F.
Share:

1 comment: