Monday, July 18, 2016

My Daily Makeup for Office

Hi everybody,

How’s going? After long holiday (due to Eid Mubarak), I started to writing this blog. As you know, several times ago, I busy with a lot of things. From merried preparation, moving to new house, until honeymoon, all them takes my energy and also I kinda abandon my beauty things life.

Well, know after that, I must go back and catch up everything behind. Today, I opened my small own business line – Fin’s Makeup at my new home, please support me yah… I just started with just only one makeup desk hope it bigger and bigger next time.

Honestly, I’m still busy with my new project and my work. In battle of them, I still try to make this blog ‘a life’. Hahaha… Ok, shall we start? Today, I would like to show you my daily make up routine. As you know, my job doesn’t push me to wearing make up everyday. But, it doesn’t mean that I don’t put any makeup at all. Even though my side job as makeup artist, I can’t put full make up everyday – too much, I think. Sometimes, I don’t have enough time to full makeup in the morning. The simple it is, the more I love.
Here my makeup for daily:


Forget to put angled brush, please search google aja yakkk...

1.       Small Oval Brush
2.       BB Cream/Moist
3.       Setting Powder
4.       Spoil Brush
5.       Eyebrow Pencil
6.       Eyebrow Pome/Powder
7.       Angled Brush
8.       Lipstick/Liptint

That’s it, it’s easy and quick. First, with clean face use BB Cream and apply 5 dot in your face and a long line for your neck. After that blend with small oval brush. It doesn’t full coverage but it can hold my face from oily for 5 or 6 hours depend on my activity today. My BB Cream here I use from Wardah. Usually I use from Garnier, but in that moment Wardah has special price – so I take Wardah istead. Wardah has 35 SPF so, I don’t put my sunscreen anymore. If I getting bored, I use my moist from La Tulip/Revlon and mix it with LT Pro sun screen.

Brave to put my bare face


After all blend, I set it with my setting powder or translucent powder. I have Ultima and Airspun which I pick one of them randomly.




With my spoil, I brush my eyebrow and start frame my brow with eyebrow pencil. Here I use from Just Miss, FYI, this my fav eyebrow pencil now. Before, I use Viva Pencil but it too pricey if I only use for everyday, so I change to another brand and I found this. The texture is great – not too soft and not too hard and it’s glide smoothly. I will make separate post for talking about this.

Seriously framing

Then, fill my empty space brow with eyebrow pome or powder. I used ABH Pome in medium chocolate shade with my angled brush, finish it with brush once again with spoil brush.



Last I just put the lipstick of the day. I just pick randomly from shade, if I feel brave that day I use bold color like red or purple. If I feel want to soft, just pick nude shade or soft pink. That’s it.

Finished Result


Finish the makeup for only 5 to 10 minutes. Long time ago, I used eyeliner but I run of time, at least my brow already clean and tidy so IMO it’s not necessary to put liner coz it takes long time to create it.

So, that’s my daily makeup routine, please share yours in comment below.


Love and Regards,
F.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment