Thursday, June 16, 2016

Wedding Day

Hi, long time no see everyone...

Yes, I know, please blame me for a thousand reason why I abandoned this blog. For my relatives and friends, they might be knew about our wedding and its take all my concern (even for my working).

Yeah, you know, marriage is a big decision (very big). You have to put all your everything to it. Sometimes, some people just asking me what I stressed about, but I couldn’t tell them – it was confusing. You thinking a lot, but you couldn’t describe what you are thinking for.

Capture by TLM Photography

One by one and step by step finally, we passed all process. Give thanks for Jesus Christ because of His blessing – everything going well. Now, we just started a new phase in our life for become husband – wife and I have a lot project to achieved in my mind.

Candid Capture by TLM-Photography

Being a new wife for me is kind balancing your personal of single life before and nowdays you should thinking twice about it - to put your partner first than yourself. You have to prior your partner or your family than yours. 


At least, please enjoy our unforgettable moment through photos below. Thank you for all support! (Please click to bigger view) 


Candid Capture by TLM-Photography



Candid Capture by TLM-Photography 

Candid Capture by TLM-Photography


Candid Capture by TLM-Photography

Candid Capture by TLM-Photography


Candid Capture by TLM-Photography



Candid Capture by TLM-Photography


Candid Capture by TLM-Photography


Candid Capture by TLM-Photography


Candid Capture by TLM-Photography
.
Candid Capture by TLM-Photography

Regards and Love,
F.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment