Friday, January 8, 2016

My footsteps, Let's left a mark!

Hi all!

To be honest, when I woke up today (read: 06 Jan 2016), I feel unwell. Seriously, I got sick and felt dizzy. Anyway, I'm officially 27 years old now. I'm so greatfull for everything has done in my life.
Okay, it just only lil headache, Fin. Wake up and prepare your self, you must go to office today - I talked to myself and then I took a bath and my dad said our tap water was broken and that's why no water in bathroom. We must carried a bucket to brought water. Oh my!


Skip to the morning troubles, finally I ready to go to work and suddenly my fiance came to my powdery room and give me lil suprise. He gave me a cake written: "Happy Bday, Mih!"

  
I really appreciated his effort. Hahaha. He is typically a clumsy person and can't give romantic words to me. Well, it's so sweet.

In the office, suddenly my computer gettin burn and smoke without any reason! (read: on my birthday). All my officemate make a joke from this accident, they said my compy wishing me a great bday. Oh well... #flatface.

But, throw back for several months, I experienced an amazing life. One of them is when I found my soulmate - My fiance, Febryan Sugeanto. He such a gift from God who light my journey.

All love from my family, my parents - daddy and mom, my bro and my lil sist in law (wanna be), my bestfriend - Ria and Tya, my friends, my officemate, my boss and everyone that I couldn't mention one by one; it's something that I can enough to greatful for.

Above all, my Savior: Jesus Christ for lead every steps in my life, who guide my every part of me and every single what I did both good and bad.

Thank you very much and happy born day, my self! Let's make a good mark in this life, better future in this year!

PS:
As bonus, I got my gift! Yeay - from Florent.


Love and Regards,

F.
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday :) May God bless you all the times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Karina,

      Makasih ya... stay tune untuk giveaway nya ya... hohoho

      Delete
  2. Hi Dear
    Happy Birthday :)
    Im sorry for late
    Best Wishes for you ^_^

    ReplyDelete