Tuesday, December 1, 2015

New Theme = New Concept

Hi, gals!

I would like to change my concept in this blog. I'm still green and newbie on makeup things and also for blogging. So, please excuse me from a lot of mistakes. :)

Some people maybe wondering why I change Bahasa into English. There are some reason:
1. I got a lot inspired by Stella Lee. She's a multi talents beauty blogger in my opinion. She's still young but she had more experience than me, I'm so motivated just only read her blog.

2. My skill for using English is very pitiful. Before, I good enough for speaking and using English in my daily activity. I took English course and achieved a good level. I used to using English in many chance when I worked with some foreign. Now, I'm working for family company which I don't necessary to speaking English everyday. That's why my English getting worse and worse everyday. So, I decide to change my habbit, at least I use my English here that help me to practice and practice again.

3. I want to change all the concept. Due to my new concept, I want this blog can be read to all people around the world. I know my skill is very low and lack everywhere, but hey! Big step started with a small step, right?

Well, I want this blog looks mature, simple and informative, firstly I change my layout. I did the best I can to get new look, but what I told you before, I'm still green even just for changing all the layout.

Second, I want to promote this blog and also my makeup service. My purpose are for earn a lot of experiences and meet new friends out side there.

Oh yeah, I almost forget! Soon, I will held some giveaway for all my readers. Please stay tune for the time. :)

The last, I hope all of you enjoying when reading this blog and tell me about your comments or something that maybe useful for me.


Love and Regards,
F.
Share:

2 comments: