Friday, April 17, 2015

Epic Model

Hi!

I just wanna share about my last experience. I taught, it's too much with "epic" in title post. (But, I persistent to put there) LOL.


I told you that I took make up course before and every session I would need a model who I makeover. With them I learn how to make up properly by makeup guru. 


So far, when I made mistake on my model, I just burst of laugh and never take it as serious thing. For example, the mistakes for shaping an eyebrow, smudge of liner, and so on. 


But, for the first time in my life, I became a model. Yep! Don't asked me how does it feel? Quite strange. I just feel what they felt before. My guru need a model for another student, thus it happend. I volunteer and suddenly she said ok. 


I feel wierd when she put my eyeliner wrongly and pat pat my cheeks too hard. It quite amazing feeling. LOL. I can't descripe it with right word. But, it's precious experience somehow. 


Flashback and remaind me for all my models, I would like to say very mary big thank you for all of you who those being 'my prototype'. I mean it. Cause by this experience, I just understood how does it work and feel, good or not your make up is depand on my hand. It's make me motivated to give you all the best in every session.


Let's take a look for my makeover. It's quite good. She put effort on it.

Final Result

Give me some comments below.



Love and Regards,
F.
Share:

1 comment: